• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found dog in Warner Robins

cmoon94

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Looking for the ODT'S help on finding this dogs owner.
Yesterday on they way home from work I found a dog on the side of the road there was no tag or collar on it. Looks and acts like a puppy if you know the owner of the dog send me a pm so we can confirm if the dog has an owner.
IMG_3560.JPEG
IMG_3562.JPEG
IMG_3559-1.JPEG

Thanks, but I already have 2 dogs that’s were suppose to hunt and have been nothing but yard dogs and I don’t need another one...

It might be chipped. You could call your county animal control office, and ask them if they'll scan it(without keeping it), and try to contact the owner, if you bring it in. Could've gotten away from someone, even out of state, traveling through.

It might be chipped. You could call your county animal control office, and ask them if they'll scan it(without keeping it), and try to contact the owner, if you bring it in. Could've gotten away from someone, even out of state, traveling through.

My parents found a dog earlier this year and it was chipped. It was a tearful reunion when the owner showed up, so anything is a possibility.

I will check when I’m off work to check if he is chipped.

Just don't let him wind up in the Houston Co Animal Control. I'm sure SOMEBODY here would take him before letting that happen.
If there is no owner for him and no chip my wife and I plan on giving him away to a responsible dog owner

Back
Top Bottom