• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Gun Store in Warner Robins

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Hey y'all I finally found a pistol brace without having to order one today. I saw their sign last week and they were open today so I got to go take a look. Not that many actual guns on hand but a ton of accessories. And they stock lots of AR parts not just basic Magpul stuff. I bought a Strike Industries brace for less than I could order it from Strike . For you local guys it's right at the Watson Blvd end of Carl Vinson next to the body shop.
I talked to the owner and he was telling me about running an ad on 96.1 which is a Houston Co based FM station. I told him to join here ASAP. It's not the biggest gun shop in middle GA but the parts selection is top notch. FYI he will be doing transfers.
Anyway it's kind of a weird shop name. When I saw it on the sign I thought it was an office for AR15.com. But he's not affiliated with them. But if you're local you should stop by and take a look.

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_162320631_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240216_162320631_HDR.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 20
They used to be on Watson with that sign, but I never stopped in. The location and the appearance of the building made it look like a lawyer's office/lobbying group or something. Thanks for the news.
I had similar thoughts when it was in the old location. I dig the shop and the big parts selection. Only downside to ME is you have to pay with a damn card. No idea why he can't take cash.

Back
Top Bottom