• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a rifle at the dump!

I got in touch with the local Police & the sargent their was kind enough to run the # for me. So along with the link above and Hotgunz.com there is no claim that this rifle has been stolen or used in a crime.

With that being said, I'm not gonna take it anywhere to have them fire a bullet for any kind of analysis for previous crimes committed. As it is now, I'm laying claim to the rifle.

As promised, here are the some pictures after I reattached the wood. Other than the rust on the barrel, the buttstock has a small chip on the left side closest to the trigger. Once I put a brush & patch down the barrel and clean the interior of the action up I'll test fire it.

IMG_20210702_115918_832.jpg
IMG_20210702_115901_030.jpg
IMG_20210702_115837_125.jpg
IMG_20210702_115854_187.jpg

I got in touch with the local Police & the sargent their was kind enough to run the # for me. So along with the link above and Hotgunz.com there is no claim that this rifle has been stolen or used in a crime.

With that being said, I'm not gonna take it anywhere to have them fire a bullet for any kind of analysis for previous crimes committed. As it is now, I'm laying claim to the rifle.

As promised, here are the some pictures after I reattached the wood. Other than the rust on the barrel, the buttstock has a small chip on the left side closest to the trigger. Once I put a brush & patch down the barrel and clean the interior of the action up I'll test fire it.

View attachment 3336592 View attachment 3336593 View attachment 3336594 View attachment 3336595
Well done Sir!! Enjoy you nice find!

After walking around the dumpster I noticed some numbskull dumped a water cooler dispenser in there. Figured since it had coolant in there I'd take it out and have it recycled properly.
Lo & behold right under it I see a rifle with surface rust. A Remington Fieldmaster .22 pump action rifle.
A good deed gets rewarded. Good for you! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom