forum Bull$#!t Button needed..ASAP!

Zastava

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   1
Reaction score
As the members increase so does the Bs ! The next witness/story continues to be better than the last guy. ODT is approaching a fork in the road. Guess it goes with the territory. No way to know who is truthful if there are no liars.I continue to read crafty comments that date 10 yrs ago on another forum ,and Op drafts it like it is his original words. Come on guys,really?

One time I was bow hunting and shot a deer across the lake. As I did a fish jumped out of the water and by God she went right in the way of my arrow. The arrow hit the fish and stuck it straight to the side of the deer, which dropped instantly. Upon further inspection I saw that by God I had shot myself a 31 point Buck and caught myself a BLUE MARLIN all in the same day. I'm telling you boys, It don't get better than that. I have it on video too, too bad I lost my camera...

One time I was bow hunting and shot a deer across the lake. As I did a fish jumped out of the water and by God she went right in the way of my arrow. The arrow hit the fish and stuck it straight to the side of the deer, which dropped instantly. Upon further inspection I saw that by God I had shot myself a 31 point Buck and caught myself a BLUE MARLIN all in the same day. I'm telling you boys, It don't get better than that. I have it on video too, too bad I lost my camera...

Yum!

Surf and Turf!

Somebody posted on youtube probably found lost camera..LOL .

Back
Top Bottom