• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

folgers coffee SUCKS

That's cheap as heck, but is it any good?
Tastes good to me. Its cheaper by the larger can.
5B4194F1-F84E-4D56-8394-6B2898BAFA5D.png

Folgers half/caff a pot a day. I used like many different coffees b ut, now still need some caffeine and cant't drink too much caffeine , like only a single 8oz. of regular. Thankfully, no body else likes it and picked up 4 tubs this week.

Black rifle is the only coffee me and the wife drink. I see people in this thread complaining the price is high but you get what you pay for. We go through 12+ bags a month plus K cups. I make it at work and share it with the guys I'm in shift with. All of them are now hooked on it and only drink it at home. It's worth every penny and the company and the guys who run it are amazing. I highly recommend it for any serious coffee drinker out there. The Silencer Smooth is my favorite but I have never tried one i didn't like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My wife bought community coffee. I would rate it with Starbucks. I am drinking it but am not enjoying it and will never t buy it again. We have switched to decaf. Our favorite is Dunkin donuts. We also like Cafe Campesino, it's local and pretty good free trade coffee.
Growing up I thought the only coffee was maxwell house, folgers and sanka.

Back
Top Bottom