• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Florida ranks worst at everything in every way

On the upper pensilu you will be OK ( but after October u best like snow& ice) below the bridge you are own your own alot muslims there now detriot etc etc I don t hate Fl like the guy said once upon a time it was nice place. But what you see is a Reverse migration think back folks 40_ 50s folks in south went North for better paying Jobs well now they are coming south for warmer winters and less taxes They are called SNOWBIRDS

Like California, Florida was a great place in the 50's and 60's but then the rat moved into Orlando and it went downhill from there. Instead of going down to enjoy the natural beauty, people are desperate to be entertained and need Disney, Universal Studios etc to make their life complete. The northerners who fled the high tax states to enjoy no state income taxes began demanding the same services and accomodations as the cesspool cities they were running from so eventually Florida will be forced to implement a state income taxes to pay for their demands. Glad I left and have desire to go back.
Yep ! I lived there in the late 60's thru early 90's . Loved it until the early 80's when it started getting flooded with New Yorker's and trash from New Jersey . Left in '92 and not sorry I did !

They inseminated a female chimpanzee with human semen from an undisclosed donor and claimed not only that pregnancy occurred but the pregnancy went full term and resulted in a live birth."

Sure they did. It happened the night of the office Christmas party...............
Right, I can see it now:

"Office memo URGENT:

WHO SCREWED THE CHIMP?!? BOB WAS IT YOU? SHE'S PREGO AND WE NEED SEMEN SAMPLES FROM EVERYONE BY END OF DAY FOR PATERNITY TESTING!!!"

Where I grew up.
Where mom and dad live.
Where I'll probably see this daily when I retire....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Now I spent many years living and working in the Great State of Fla. Northern Okeechobee County is one of the most beautiful places on this earth with good hard working country folks. I have had the occasion to run into quite a few Fla (Damn) Yankees over the years and they are some of the most vile and repulsive creatures on this earth. They IMO give Fla a bad name.

A Damn Yankee is one that visits the South and don't go back home.

That's me!!!

I also worked in Florida in the 80's, and got out in the early 90's. Never looked back. I notice the price of homes down there has sky rocketed since then. I was in south Florida, and not sure how it is in north Florida, close to the Georgia line.

Back
Top Bottom