• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FLIPPIN CARS TO FUND OTHER CAR PROJECTS

They need to use something else. I liked the old system better!

The new system was devised to protect licensed car dealers and push more business in their direction. The sales tax removes an advantage of buying from an individual, and for many buyers the ability to finance the purchase price+tax is a necessity.

What will really be interesting is down the road - when the state decides to reinstate the yearly tax again. You know it will happen.

The new system was devised to protect licensed car dealers and push more business in their direction. The sales tax removes an advantage of buying from an individual, and for many buyers the ability to finance the purchase price+tax is a necessity.

What will really be interesting is down the road - when the state decides to reinstate the yearly tax again. You know it will happen.
This has certainly helped the dealers.

Okay some of you were waiting on these pics of the cars I mentioned last week. I just got by there today and the place aint gotten any better. The real valuable Fastback has either been sold or Kieth took it back to Green Co. It used to sit right beside this black Fiero. And I didn't have access to the middle garage where I believe a 65 Fury coupe still sits beside a 65 or 66 Mustang ragtop. Kieth is real hard to get on the phone. But if yall really need to talk to him I'll try to run him down.

Attachments

• kh7.JPG
    kh7.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 17
  • kh8.JPG
    kh8.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 16
  • kh5.JPG
    kh5.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 15
  • kh9.JPG
    kh9.JPG