• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Flippers gonna flip

I volunteer to be a mod. I would be fair but firm, flexible yet rigid. I would take your supple concerns into my big hands and knead them into warm compliance and willingness to share your inner goodness until we came to a final conclusion. Then you can call an uber and gtfo
Call me!

People are smart enough. If they can’t figure out if it’s a bad deal or not then it’s their problem. Starting a policing body is a bad idea. What someone is willing to pay for something is between them and the buyer. Stepping in to give your opinion on a deal is just a huge headache for both the seller and buyer. Don’t we have enough people, agencies, and elected bodies telling us how to handle our business? Keep this site free.
Who gives a flying **** what some Georgia hillbilly thinks about a price on something that doesn't belong to them? LOL.

I vote we put palmettomoon palmettomoon to be in charge of pricing. He’s proven to be extremely fair, trustworthy and unbiased.

If you want to list a gun, let him proof read your as and set the price.
Oh hell naw. I'd rather work as a cop.

Screenshot_20240111_160735_DuckDuckGo.jpg

For sail or trade, $599.99 or best offer. I'd also trade for a Glock 20SF. No low ballers, I know what I got...

Back
Top Bottom