• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Flippers gonna flip

If you were given the ability on ODT to call people out whom, in your opinion, were overpricing in their flips, what satisfaction would there be for you ? Would you become a better person ? Would you live any longer ? Would your blood pressure go down ? Would your salary/retirement increase ? Would your friends/neighbors pat you on your back ? Just curious. Thanks.
Obviously it'd make my wiener bigger. Why is why I NEED TO

If you were given the ability on ODT to call people out whom, in your opinion, were overpricing in their flips, what satisfaction would there be for you ? Would you become a better person ? Would you live any longer ? Would your blood pressure go down ? Would your salary/retirement increase ? Would your friends/neighbors pat you on your back ? Just curious. Thanks.
His blood pressure is definitely gonna go up.

Which would turn the entire classifieds into a piss and moan fest, which would drive off users and kill the site.
I guess I get that. Too many weak snowflakes nowadays can't handle some ridicule. I do miss the wild west days of the internet. Myspace, facebook was more lenient back then, youtube before Google took over, craigslist, backpage... lol.

I try to look at this this way, if a potential buyer can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to search ODT to see what one listed for or search completed auctions on GB, then they deserve to overpay.

My only issue is when someone misrepresents an item.

Back
Top Bottom