• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Flippers gonna flip

I just don't understand why comments are allowed on classifieds if "it's not a discussion forum".
It's a trap....and too much fun to **** with people at the expense of a point or timeout.

I do have to say, they have been more relaxed in points and just remove comments but still, just don't allow comments in classifieds.

Since I can't call out people on their posts without getting a cap, I'll go ahead and say:
Having a bottom dollar price of $300 more than you bought it for a few days after publicly posting to buy it from the original seller for $100 less is quite ballsy.

Blatant flipping should be ridiculed on here.

One of the many reasons that "ODT sucks" is becoming a more and more common saying.

Good luck with your sales of used guns at higher than new prices.

Doubt he'll even read this
I met a gentlemen a few years ago from here or Armslist. honestly I cant remember which but I purchased a gun from him and like most FTF deals you get to talking. He straight up told me he flipped guns. He said he was retired and would buy a gun and sell it with a $25 dollar markup. He said it got him out of the house and he got to meet other like minded guys. he did a couple a month and the 25 would pay for his gas. Super nice guy and even with his 25 the gun I bought was more than fair and I would have traded with him again but I lost his contact info. I know you guys are talking about the ones who are trying to make a side hustle but I just thought Id share that one.

I just don't understand why comments are allowed on classifieds of "it's not a discussion forum".
It's a trap....and too much fun to **** with people at the expense of a point or timeout.

I do have to say, they have been more relaxed in points and just remove comments but still, just don't allow comments in classifieds.
Screenshot_20240111_135455_Chrome.jpg

Aint America great!
the seller can ask what he wants and the buyer can pay what he wants --
if somebody wants to pay more than the weapon is worth, lucky seller --
as attributed to pt barnum, "a sucker is born every day" --

while you may not be able to comment I do believe you can leave a laughing face ==

Back
Top Bottom