Fixed Blade EDC

ESEE!!! Contact Bartow Knife and Gun, as of yesterday he had an ESEE3 bundle pak

I agree with Shrek on all accounts....good guys there and great knives..I have an Esee 3 that is awesome and for a daily carry I might suggest and Izulla II as well depending on what size you want...

I also carry a Kabar TDI on a regular basis as I am partial to Kerambits for a "back off me" utility..

photo copy.jpg

photo copy 6.JPG

Here is my "stinger" model. It's a shade under 3/16" thick, has a 3.25" blade and an overall length of 7 inches.
Tanto style blade is 1095 steel that has been acid etched and tumbled. The main blade is hollow ground and the tip is flat ground for strength. G10 Handles are removable for maintenance since it is high carbon. This one goes for $175.00 comes with kydex sheath.
I would go 150 for you if you pay shipping. Or If you want I could make you one 1/8" thick and moly coat it for 140. Also if you order one I can do different grinds and put on scales to your liking. Pm me if interested.
View attachment 181132

Very nice looking blade sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Any way i can help just let me know. I make a lot of EDC knives in different shapes and lengths.I have been making knives 30+ years~Raleigh

Thank you sir. I will keep you in mind.

So far I am leaning toward the Kabar TDI. It seems to fit the bill for what I need. The concealability and the ability to wear it weak side is what is most appealing to me. As of now I am still researching and haven't commited yet. Thanks to those who have commented so far.

If you are a bigger boy(got a little gut) then the stock sheath is gonna feel like you are going to slice yourself open when you draw. Even with the belt clip.

My solution was to get an aftermarket sheath, works like a charm now.

Back
Top Bottom