• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First M&G for 2015

Great to meet so many of you. @soappimp hayta,my wife would like to know how to get some of your wares.

ODT'ers get a discount off of the website pricing when I'm at a M&G. Plus you save on shipping.

If you're going to be at Dobbs' wiener party I will have more then.

If she can't wait and wants to pay full price with shipping: www.johnscreeksoap.com

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not making it Saturday. My wife coaches middle school girls basketball and they had both Junior Varsity and Varsity playoffs (they won both) and my 8yr old daughter had a bball game Saturday as well. There wasn't any way I could be at all those and the M&G. I will do my best to be at the next on because there are several of you that I'd really like to meet and talk to.

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not making it Saturday. My wife coaches middle school girls basketball and they had both Junior Varsity and Varsity playoffs (they won both) and my 8yr old daughter had a bball game Saturday as well. There wasn't any way I could be at all those and the M&G. I will do my best to be at the next on because there are several of you that I'd really like to meet and talk to.
Well the next one will be much closer to you. Hope to see you there

Back
Top Bottom