• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First M&G for 2015

i will be there at about 11:45 most likely, bringing cigars just in case
Thanks again for the cigar,I'll finish/enjoy it tonight with a bourbon. If I can make it to the next meet I'll return the favor. It was awesome to meet your Grandpa too.
I think with the cigar mixed with the Claritin D I took before I left this morning,made my mind a little foggy. I was having trouble completing sentences or trains of thought when we were talking about the Mosin 44. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

I'll probably be there right around noon. Not that you were asking me specifically lol
It's all good. I had never been to a M&G for the site. I've known Randy and his family for some time now,and just wanted to make sure I knew some people as I was going by myself. Now I know quite a few more,so going to some more M&G's should be easier.

I had a great time and it seemed to me that it was a great turnout,with lots of down to earth people. It was good to place faces with names from the site finally. I didn't get to formally meet everyone,but was till able to add faces to names.
Those S&W revolvers in the parking lot were pieces of art.

IMG_4783.JPG

My NEW prized possession!

Back
Top Bottom