• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FINISHED:PICS. Getting ready to Plasti-Dip my car....

So how much do you have invested total?

It actually looks damn cool(well cept for being OD-that only adds value to Glocks ;) ). I'm wondering if my P/U would look good and be better protected in a camo. WAtching the vid of the removal impressed the hell out of me just from a paint protectant standpoint.

I have to admit it looks better than I expected.

Now you need to polish those headlights. I've found that a polishing ball and POLISHING compound works wonders in just a few minutes.

I have to admit it looks better than I expected.

Now you need to polish those headlights. I've found that a polishing ball and POLISHING compound works wonders in just a few minutes.

I know man. I've done it before but it always goes back hazy.

- - - Updated - - -

So how much do you have invested total?

It actually looks damn cool(well cept for being OD-that only adds value to Glocks ;) ). I'm wondering if my P/U would look good and be better protected in a camo. WAtching the vid of the removal impressed the hell out of me just from a paint protectant standpoint.

Right at $200 for paint and everything else.

How bout post some before pics of the car if ya have any. I'd like to see a side by side compairison.

It looks great though. Who knew OD would look good on a small car.

image.jpg

This has got to be some pretty good stuff. Look at these videos and check out some of the very expensive cars that are being done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom