• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Find me a great job...choose your reward!

Have fou tried GSA (general svs. admin.) warehouse in Fairburn. Federal Govt. job. I think you have to go through GA dept of labor to apply. Or Nestle Purina in Union City, Union Job Pays well also thru Dept of Labor I think. Best of luck.

I applied to Purina a while back but perhaps it is time to renew that one!

Never heard of GSA but I sire will look into it. Thank you!

I have an interesting proposition. I am after a career. I work full time currently with great benefits but I am going nowhere as far as pay goes and I am looking for something with opportunities.

Here's your catch

Dan Wesson .357
Savage 93r17 with accutrigger. 22lr. Nikon Prostaff. Bipod.

Get me the job

You pick your reward.

Pm me with questions.

Its worth a shot..right?

Background is forklift certification, warehouse, shipping receiving, and inventory. Limited supervisor experience. Currently make 13.00 an hour with nice benefits. Hoping to find something at 16.00 with room to grow.

Newnan, LaGrange, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Atlanta are all convenient for me.

Note - I do buy sell and trade a lot. I will keep the list updated with what I habe as best as possible!

Norfolk Southern has many career choices to choose from. Management to hourly craft jobs and all have great benefits and pay as well as an excellent retirement.

http://www.nscorp.com/nscportal/nscorp/Job_Seekers/Operations Supervisor Trainee/

Join the union millwright hall in Atlanta you take a placement test and you can make up to 25 dollars an hour when you start out pm me if interested I have already helped another individual on Odt with a job

if you dont mind sales, or door to door sales. I can hook you up with a great job selling something everyone uses so its an easy sale. Great benefits, salary plus commission, 401k match, good medical and dental and vision, gas allowance, and 100k+ potential income a year.

Back
Top Bottom