• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Find me a great job...choose your reward!

MisterGrubbs

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
I have an interesting proposition. I am after a career. I work full time currently with great benefits but I am going nowhere as far as pay goes and I am looking for something with opportunities.

Here's your catch

Dan Wesson .357
Savage 93r17 with accutrigger. 22lr. Nikon Prostaff. Bipod.

Get me the job

You pick your reward.

Pm me with questions.

Its worth a shot..right?

Background is forklift certification, warehouse, shipping receiving, and inventory. Limited supervisor experience. Currently make 13.00 an hour with nice benefits. Hoping to find something at 16.00 with room to grow.

Newnan, LaGrange, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, and Atlanta are all convenient for me.

Note - I do buy sell and trade a lot. I will keep the list updated with what I habe as best as possible!

Last edited:
Join the military. 30 days leave each year. travel, 3 meals a day, you don't have to worry about what to wear everyday. it's normally laid out on your bunk for you. You meet interesting people, some you will like, some you will not. You get to carry weapons. Will change your life.

Tried to join military...obesity prevented it even after great measures.

I never said this would be easy.

Skillset is limited. Years of shipping receiving warehouse and quality control.

Willing (and would prefer) to obtain a skillset from school but I habe to work while doing so - a company willing to send me to school would be borderline dream.

I can do anything. I can learn anything.

Honest. Punctual. Hard working.

Back
Top Bottom