• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally set up!

It is an L shaped piece with a cup that holds the primer with a spring. There are two sizes I just leave the small one in because I hand prime. If you need one I'll give you one.

Always good to see another handloader.

I think I have them, I'll shoot a picture of it when I get home today. I was wondering what those were.

Any recommendations for a first powder for 9mm 147gr Sub loads?

I'm interested in hearing about powder too... I loaded about 300 115 grain projectiles this weekend with 4.2 grains of Bullseye (overall length about 1.145"). If I'm remembering right, that was supposed to be between 1050 and 1100 FPS.

I took 20 to the range to function test while a friend of mine sighted in his new AR. They ran fine, but I didn't bother with the chorno for a short range trip. I plan on shooting them through the chrono next weekend and seeing what they're really running.

I have a feeling there are cleaner burning powders than Bullseye out there... suggestions are appreciated.

I'm interested in hearing about powder too... I loaded about 300 115 grain projectiles this weekend with 4.2 grains of Bullseye (overall length about 1.145"). If I'm remembering right, that was supposed to be between 1050 and 1100 FPS.

I took 20 to the range to function test while a friend of mine sighted in his new AR. They ran fine, but I didn't bother with the chorno for a short range trip. I plan on shooting them through the chrono next weekend and seeing what they're really running.

I have a feeling there are cleaner burning powders than Bullseye out there... suggestions are appreciated.

I have yet to find an Alliant pistol powder that I can get to burn clean.

I think my fapping arm is sore from depriming 300 rounds. I finally found the tool to guide the primers to the chute, made work a lot faster.

Now if only I could find powder, primer, and pills

Back
Top Bottom