• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finally set up!

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366642302.955949.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366642323.851933.jpg

Already deprimed my first 50!

How are you guys catching the knocked out primers? It almost never goes into the slot that is suppose to guide it and just comes out the side.

Now to find powder, primers, and pills.

put a trashcan under it.

- - - Updated - - -

and your cleaner looks like a toaster. brought back fond memories of the brave little toaster.

You have to have one of the primer arms installed on the ram for them to deflect into the spent primer chute. That clear tube with the black cap slides onto a fitting on the bottom of the press to catch the spent primers.

You have to have one of the primer arms installed on the ram for them to deflect into the spent primer chute. That clear tube with the black cap slides onto a fitting on the bottom of the press to catch the spent primers.

Appreciate it man! makes alot more sense now!

No problem. Is that the anniversary kit?

I'l have to look at the paperwork, I got it form a member on here and have been moving so I haven't had much tome to look at it. any idea what the primer arm looks like that directs the primer to the chute? I may have it and just not know what it is.

I'l have to look at the paperwork, I got it form a member on here and have been moving so I haven't had much tome to look at it. any idea what the primer arm looks like that directs the primer to the chute? I may have it and just not know what it is.

It is an L shaped piece with a cup that holds the primer with a spring. There are two sizes I just leave the small one in because I hand prime. If you need one I'll give you one.

Always good to see another handloader.

Back
Top Bottom