• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fight much?

Its almost a guarantee that I will win my next fight !!
The odds are with me, cuzz I’ve lost the last 3 in a row.. LoL
sooner or later I’m sure I can find somebody I can beat up. (but then I quit drinking and acting like a fool)
if you are still interested in fighting, let me know… Wait, …how big a boy are you?
I'm your guy. I'm just a big teddy bear.

Sometimes you want to if the man just being a total rear end. These days though at 55 years old I'm out of shape and I avoid any kind of fight like the plague. Plus a felony rap doesn't sound too good either. These days the cost of benefit ratio is way too high!
Last time I got a real fisticuff was in my thirties when I was a bodybuilder. I weighed 250 and could press over 400 lbs. very easily. I had two fights and I got hit a few times and then I lowered the boom on them and knocked them the F out with the first punch. When I was in my teens and 20's though I'd scrap at the drop of a dime. Now I'm out of shape, slow and not flexible. It wouldn't take much to kick my butt up and down the road like a tin can.

too old to fight too slow to run but its all up to you where we dance
I know I told y'all this before but what the hell. My late sister in law used to live with an old OLD guy from Eatonton named Johnny. I used to call him Uncle Remus since he was from Eatonton and well ...you know.
Anyway one day some young buck neighbor got in Johnny's face about some stupid ****. So mid sentence Johnny turns his back on young buck and heads inside. So now homeboy is confused and asks where the hell Johnny is going. Johnny replied calmly and directly with " I'm goin' in the house to git somethin' to kill you with. I'm too damn old to be out here fightin' with yo' stupid ass. So if you here when I git back..." And that was when saggy pants turned and got somewhere right quick.

Sometimes you want to if the man just being a total rear end. These days though at 55 years old I'm out of shape and I avoid any kind of fight like the plague. Plus a felony rap doesn't sound too good either. These days the cost of benefit ratio is way too high!
Last time I got a real fisticuff was in my thirties when I was a bodybuilder. I weighed 250 and could press over 400 lbs. very easily. I had two fights and I got hit a few times and then I lowered the boom on them and knocked them the F out with the first punch. When I was in my teens and 20's though I'd scrap at the drop of a dime. Now I'm out of shape, slow and not flexible. It wouldn't take much to kick my butt up and down the road like a tin can.
I tend to agree with you here. These days dumb **** escalates like its turbo charged. You can't just issue or receive an old fashioned ass whoopin anymore without two very real threats. 1 permanent or long term injuries. ( About to be fittytwo over here). And 2. Upgraded felony charges that last longer than the aforementioned injuries.
Being in a fight to ME is like being in a wreck. It's gonna hurt a lot more tomorrow and 2 or 3 days after that. But I've lived through my share of wrecks and a few fights. So that ain't the end of the world. What IS the end of the world is some jagoff deciding to make a small incident into a shooting scene. Or the cops making out like YOU went too far after that same jagoff brought it all on himself. So...as Tony Soprano would often say "Whateryougonnado?"

Ain't this why we carry prolem solvas?
Okay question: Do you wear a size XL or 2X T shirt? Because your comment contained the two magic words. " Problem Solver"

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_121145227_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221222_121145227_MP.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20221222_121129462_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221222_121129462_MP.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
I tend to agree with you here. These days dumb **** escalates like its turbo charged. You can't just issue or receive an old fashioned ass whoopin anymore without two very real threats. 1 permanent or long term injuries. ( About to be fittytwo over here). And 2. Upgraded felony charges that last longer than the aforementioned injuries.
Being in a fight to ME is like being in a wreck. It's gonna hurt a lot more tomorrow and 2 or 3 days after that. But I've lived through my share of wrecks and a few fights. So that ain't the end of the world. What IS the end of the world is some jagoff deciding to make a small incident into a shooting scene. Or the cops making out like YOU went too far after that same jagoff brought it all on himself. So...as Tony Soprano would often say "Whateryougonnado?"
This is correct!
Also most people don't want to throw punches. They just draw and shoot. The Young ones especially. Not worth it. If you piss him off there may be no way to deescalate the situation and you take a bullet or three. Times is dangers!

I fought anything that looked at me sideways in my teens and 20s. Memorable fights include punching the assistant principal of my high school in the nose (and consequently getting thrown out), ice hockey fights (they were the best!) and my last fight...me against 3, and I picked the "leader" up over my head and threw him into a busy Peachtree Street, back when Buckhead was a bar scene. Scared the sh*t out of the two others, and honestly, scared me too. That was 1996, haven't thrown the hammers since.

Its almost a guarantee that I will win my next fight !!
The odds are with me, cuzz I’ve lost the last 3 in a row.. LoL
sooner or later I’m sure I can find somebody I can beat up. (but then I quit drinking and acting like a fool)
OP if you are still interested in fighting, let me know… Wait, …how big a boy are you?

I'm your guy. I'm just a big teddy bear.
Good that’s what I’m looking for!!!..I’m ready!!……wait…how Bigga “teddy bear“ Are you?

Yelled at an old lady yesterday at Costco parked in a handicapped spot. She just pushed her cart in front of her car. Cart return was three spaces down. Asked her how hard would it be to just return it properly? Told her she was a lazy s#*t and probably a Democrat.

Earlier put nitrogen in my tires at the same Costco. Someone parked their car in one of the Air Pump spots. Left a note under their windshield articulating my displeasure in clear, colorful language.

Sometimes, I'm on fire!
Heck I have been beat up by fat men skinny men even 2 women one time Kick my ass at Holiday ! But they didn’t get a cherry! Lol

Back
Top Bottom