• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback for mail transactions

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
Just me thinking again, what else can I do these days.

If you find the one out of a thousand ODT sellers who is willing to ship something, and it goes south, what basis do you have to leave negative feedback, or are you just SOL?

Haven't had any issues, mail deals have been great, just me thinking.

Just me thinking again, what else can I do these days.

If you find the one out of a thousand ODT sellers who is willing to ship something, and it goes south, what basis do you have to leave negative feedback, or are you just SOL?

Haven't had any issues, mail deals have been great, just me thinking.
If I ship it’s ups only with tracking that way there isn’t any excuses. Just the way I do it.

All that show is that you shipped a brick.

So?

I know I'm not shipping a brick but I'm also not waiting in line at the shipping location to take a picture with box and label because that doesn't mean I actually put the item in the box. I won't even video it but that doesn't matter really, as the shipper is not the last person to handle it before it gets to the destination.

To the OP, If you are saying the item is not as described, you have little recourse and neg FB won't stick ( It wouldn't stick if you did a FTF either). If the shipper has tracking then they have meet all the requirements for FB. You can leave neutral FB however. It is there for a reason!

I have shipped and received a lot of items over the years. Never had an issue with it. If you establish communication with the party it goes a long way toward having a good transaction

maybe odt aint for you maybe you should sit it someones lap for all your transactions.Seems all some of you can do is find fault with every ****ing scenario that is brought up.

Back
Top Bottom