• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fayette/Coweta M&G, Swap Meet and Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want to attend if time permits though. I haven't seen ole Joe since a motorcycle rally he set up a while back.

Joe is good people and yes that was a good get together. We had door prizes too but prolly the best part was JWC brought out some of those beautiful Smiths he has. I would like to help but since my wife hurt her back we've been back & forth to doctor appts and physical therapy. She comes first, that's how I get stay around for 36 plus years. Lol

Edit: dang I just realized we started going together 37 years ago next month on the 8th. Damn times flies!

LOL, sorry to hear about your wife... I'm glade she has not thrown you out or killed you yet.

Joe is good people and yes that was a good get together. We had door prizes too but prolly the best part was JWC brought out some of those beautiful Smiths he has. I would like to help but since my wife hurt her back we've been back & forth to doctor appts and physical therapy. She comes first, that's how I get stay around for 36 plus years. Lol

Edit: dang I just realized we started going together 37 years ago next month on the 8th. Damn times flies!
Congrats on that long. Quite an accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom