• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fayette/Coweta M&G, Swap Meet and Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I just spoke with TacShooter TacShooter and he may have bit of a lil more then he can handle right now.... Soooooooooo I'm going to try and help him out to the best of my ability (I'm in the process of moving and I have 3-1/2 month old, LOL)

Here's my thought,... from what I have heard Joe @HELVIS88 had a very successful southside M&G a few years back and I know his new place "should" be about opened right here in downtown Newnan...

I just sent him a text, waitin on a reply.

What do you guys think? Anyone want to be a part of this and help out TacShooter?

Hey everyone! I just spoke with TacShooter TacShooter and he may have bit of a lil more then he can handle right now.... Soooooooooo I'm going to try and help him out to the best of my ability (I'm in the process of moving and I have 3-1/2 month old, LOL)

Here's my thought,... from what I have heard Joe @HELVIS88 had a very successful southside M&G a few years back and I know his new place "should" be about opened right here in downtown Newnan...

I just sent him a text, waitin on a reply.

What do you guys think? Anyone want to be a part of this and help out TacShooter?
Joe is good people and yes that was a good get together. We had door prizes too but prolly the best part was JWC brought out some of those beautiful Smiths he has. I would like to help but since my wife hurt her back we've been back & forth to doctor appts and physical therapy. She comes first, that's how I get stay around for 36 plus years. Lol

Edit: dang I just realized we started going together 37 years ago next month on the 8th. Damn times flies!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom