• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Favorite Seafood Restaurant Along The Gulf Coast

A little piece of paridise down there. Weve gone once or twice a year for many years.
Already bought an acre of land on a golf course. Good elevation (7.4' elevation with a FEMA BFE of 8'), and can see St. Joe Bay from the road in front. Five minutes to Port St. Joe, Sacred Heart hospital, IPRB, and the drive on beach accesses. 20 minutes to Apalach.

Not a restaurant, per se, but if you're over at the Gulf Shores/Fort Morgan, Alabama area, check out the Rouse's Market. You can buy about any kind of seafood you want there, and they cook all sorts of it for take out (low country boil, etc.) They had fresh shrimp that were 6-8 to a pound. Awesome place with decent prices, and with the biggest beer and wine sections I've ever seen in a grocery store.

is there no love for hunts in panama city
Hunts Oyster Bar is good. Actually it is in little town of St. Andrews next to PCB. Osteens in St. Augustine has the best fried shrimp. Manorchan chowder is good. No atmosphere or alcohol and long wait . They have a walk up to go window. I get the 24 platter to go. Whoops, St.. Augustine is not on the gulf coast . sorry

4E78C2A5-C8DD-4B23-BAB9-DE6B937A2C59.jpeg
6B1611DD-FA23-43BC-B0DE-183A73716269.jpeg
808964ED-3708-43DF-8D37-5F12828EE2AA.jpeg

Hunts Oyster Bar is good. Actually it is in little town of St. Andrews next to PCB. Osteens in St. Augustine has the best fried shrimp. Manorchan chowder is good. No atmosphere or alcohol and long wait . They have a walk up to go window. I get the 24 platter to go. Whoops, St.. Augustine is not on the gulf coast . sorry
Yes sir it's good, eat there last night as a matter of fact.

So I went to Saltwater Grille in Panama City Beach and me and the Girlfriend split the surf and turf 8 oz. filet and a 5oz lobster tail and we got an extra side salad.

I cant believe that the best steak I have eaten in my entire life came from a restaurant in PCB but it did. I am amazed

I have been to a lot of places and normally stick with longhorn or texas roadhouse when back here at home bc I was not impressed with ruth chris one bit.

First time I ate at Angelo's , it was so good, I went back the next evening and ordered the same steak again. Over 30yrs ago. Sadly, it ain't the same anymore. Prices went up, steaks got smaller

Back
Top Bottom