Fast food drive through windows.

That makes your behavior acceptable? I don't even eat fries. Of course, I refuse to be so lazy as to not get out of the car and walk my fat ass to the counter anyway, so in truth your douchebag behavior has no affect on me.

The only thing unacceptable is their non ability to get my fat ass my food fast enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I don't understand the problem with pulling forward.

If you pull forward you are giving away your right to a timely ****ing meal at your favorite Fast Food establishment

The only thing unacceptable is their non ability to get my fat ass my food fast enough.

- - - Updated - - -

If you pull forward you are giving away your right to a timely ****ing meal at your favorite Fast Food establishment

But if you just sit there, food don't come no faster...

This just backs everything else up for the people behind you, it makes no sense. Most places have multiple people making and preparing orders. So if you order and pull forward then I place my order, now they are making 2 customers orders at once instead of just standing around waiting on you to pull ahead so I can order. I guess your time is more precious than everyone elses.

I agree with this 100%^^^

Back
Top Bottom