Fast food drive through windows.

eflat

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
I have a pet peeve at drive through windows. I wait in line just like everyone else and I will not pull forward because you don't have my food ready. I am not rude about it but usually when they ask me to pull forward I just simply say, "I'm good" and continue to sit there. I have never once had any workers at the window say anything at all, a few weird looks but thats it. Just had to get that out. /rant

I have a pet peeve at drive through windows. I wait in line just like everyone else and I will not pull forward because you don't have my food ready. I am not rude about it but usually when they ask me to pull forward I just simply say, "I'm good" and continue to sit there. I have never once had any workers at the window say anything at all, a few weird looks but thats it. Just had to get that out. /rant

I would think you would be more upset by the spit in your food but whatever...

Yeah! **** all those people behind you. If you have to wait, so do they.

I gotta x2 NWS' sarcasm here. It's not everyone else's fault you ordered something that takes them longer to cook than the rest. By sitting there the other people that could have gotten their food had to wait extra time.

I would think you would be more upset by the spit in your food but whatever...

I don't worry about it. The people making the food don't care who is waiting at the drive through. It's not like they couldn't do it anytime they wanted at any restaurant just because they are in a bad mood.

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta x2 NWS' sarcasm here. It's not everyone else's fault you ordered something that takes them longer to cook than the rest. By sitting there the other people that could have gotten their food had to wait extra time.

Thing is its usually waiting on fries.

This just backs everything else up for the people behind you, it makes no sense. Most places have multiple people making and preparing orders. So if you order and pull forward then I place my order, now they are making 2 customers orders at once instead of just standing around waiting on you to pull ahead so I can order. I guess your time is more precious than everyone elses.

Thing is its usually waiting on fries.
That makes your behavior acceptable? I don't even eat fries. Of course, I refuse to be so lazy as to not get out of the car and walk my fat ass to the counter anyway, so in truth your douchebag behavior has no affect on me.

BTW I'm bored and made a stupid thread from a random thought. I do not mind sarcasm and actually think it is funny. I'm not one to get butt hurt LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom