• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith kidney fund ESEE IZULA knife auction #2 BLACK

Thursday Bump & Update ... Good things coming! A good friend of mine who owns a gun store graciously offered a Ruger 10/22 for an upcoming "Funds4Faith" auction. I'll pick it up today and get with BangBang to get the auction started. Look for more details this weekend.

Don't let this ESEE get away, it's a nice knife with the black finish and the signatures. rather cool I'd say.

rrhodes
That is awesome man!

Boneboy96 - I am thinking pizza and a beer or two on me when I hand over the Black Sugnature ESEE to you. I'll extend that to any winner of a knife as long as you meet me at Antico Alpharetta or Midtown.

OK guys, as some of you know, @shootin4fun has a daughter named Faith who is in need of a kidney transplant. For those that haven't heard about it yet, here's a link explaining the situation....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-daughter-needs-a-kidney-transplant.925409/

rrhodes rrhodes has ordered a bunch of ESEE Izula knives in various different colors and has allowed me the honor of auctioning them off here to raise some money for Faiths transplant fund.

Here's a link to his thread about the different knives.....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...e-read-i-need-your-suggestion-auction.931717/

SO HERE WE GO WITH IZULA AUCTION #2 ..............

This time it's a BLACK Izula SIGNATURE SERIES

Perfect for all you operators out there since we all know that black is the most tactical of all colors! :pound:

As you can see in the pics, the knife is brand new, and comes with a factory sheath.

All you knife guys already know how awesome the Izula is, but for those who don't know about them, you are missing out! I have a black one that is my EDC blade. It's tough as nails and razor sharp. They are made in the USA, and have a lifetime warranty. If this knife breaks for ANY reason, you send it to ESEE and they send you a brand new one.

The winner of this knife will contact @shootin4fun and send payment directly to him. Once he confirms to that he has received payment, rrhodes rrhodes will ship the knife to the winner

This auction will end Friday June 5th at 9:00pm

The starting bid is $1.00

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL THE BIDDERS. YOU ARE GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THAT ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP A FELLOW ODT BROTHER IN NEED. YOU GUYS MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A MEMBER HERE!
View attachment 457022 View attachment 456682 View attachment 456683

BANGBANG.. Thanks for administrating this auction.. One more down in just a few minutes. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom