• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith kidney fund ESEE IZULA knife auction #2 BLACK

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
OK guys, as some of you know, @shootin4fun has a daughter named Faith who is in need of a kidney transplant. For those that haven't heard about it yet, here's a link explaining the situation....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-daughter-needs-a-kidney-transplant.925409/

@rrhodes has ordered a bunch of ESEE Izula knives in various different colors and has allowed me the honor of auctioning them off here to raise some money for Faiths transplant fund.

Here's a link to his thread about the different knives.....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...e-read-i-need-your-suggestion-auction.931717/

SO HERE WE GO WITH IZULA AUCTION #2 ..............

This time it's a BLACK Izula SIGNATURE SERIES

Perfect for all you operators out there since we all know that black is the most tactical of all colors! :pound:

As you can see in the pics, the knife is brand new, and comes with a factory sheath.

All you knife guys already know how awesome the Izula is, but for those who don't know about them, you are missing out! I have a black one that is my EDC blade. It's tough as nails and razor sharp. They are made in the USA, and have a lifetime warranty. If this knife breaks for ANY reason, you send it to ESEE and they send you a brand new one.

The winner of this knife will contact @shootin4fun and send payment directly to him. Once he confirms to that he has received payment, @rrhodes will ship the knife to the winner

This auction will end Friday June 5th at 9:00pm

The starting bid is $1.00

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL THE BIDDERS. YOU ARE GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THAT ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP A FELLOW ODT BROTHER IN NEED. YOU GUYS MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A MEMBER HERE!
downloadfile-1.jpeg
blackIzula1ODT.jpg
blackIzula2ODT.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom