• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith kidney fund ESEE IZULA knife auction #2 BLACK

Boneboy96 - I am thinking pizza and a beer or two on me when I hand over the Black Sugnature ESEE to you. I'll extend that to any winner of a knife as long as you meet me at Antico Alpharetta or Midtown.
I was looking forward to that Rory, but when I checked the auction around 8:45, I saw where it was already closed. It was originally to close at 9pm...not sure why it was closed earlier but oh well....congrats froghunter on your winning bid. I'll have to try again on another auction.

I was looking forward to that Rory, but when I checked the auction around 8:45, I saw where it was already closed. It was originally to close at 9pm...not sure why it was closed earlier but oh well....congrats froghunter on your winning bid. I'll have to try again on another auction.
I know that I made a few posts on this auction last night, but the auction didn't close until post #40, which was made at 9:04pm.

In hindsight, I do think I need to be more clear when making the closing post of an auction. I will do it differently next time.

I'm sorry if there was any confusion.

No worries though, because Izula auction #3 will be starting later today! :triumphant:

Back
Top Bottom