• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith kidney fund ESEE IZULA knife auction #1 PINK

Nat Nat - Shoot me a PM and I'll get this knife/pink paracord/and ESEE Ball Capp headed your way. Thank you for the winning bid. rrhodes
Received the pink ESEE knife, ball cap, 100' of pink cord and a bonus Victorinox. Thank you and our prayers are with the family.

imagejpeg952 (3).jpg 20150604_151651.jpg When you receive a knife your not familiar with it's best to spend a little time with it......ya'll know what I'm talkin' about. Received the little pink ESEE from the action and in my hast to wrap pink para cord to the handle before the wife got home......well ya know, to surprise her with her pink para corded, pink ESEE. 3 min. was all I had left to finishing the wrap.....gave the cord a tug to tighten......then..... well there ya go, a free 3 hr. visit to the ER and 9 stitches later back home to finish the job. One day, like today, someones gunna say, ''Hey stupid ya did that wrong'', and well ya just gotta take it. Oh, the wife loves her first ever ESEE, just not the part about driven me to the ER. Life's good, no dishes for 2wks. sweet!!!!!

Last edited:
?ore of an inconvenience than any thing else, wife is gettin' miles out of this one. Not allowed in the kitchen, Dang!:hand:
Any new news on Faith in her journey?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom