• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Faith kidney fund ESEE IZULA knife auction #1 PINK

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
OK guys, as some of you know, shootin4fun shootin4fun has a daughter named Faith who is in need of a kidney transplant. For those that haven't heard about it yet, here's a link explaining the situation....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-daughter-needs-a-kidney-transplant.925409/

rrhodes rrhodes has ordered a bunch of ESEE Izula knives in various different colors and has allowed me the honor of auctioning them off here to raise some money for Faiths transplant fund.

Here's a link to his thread about the different knives.....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...e-read-i-need-your-suggestion-auction.931717/

SO HERE WE GO WITH IZULA AUCTION #1 ..............

I thought it would be appropriate to start with a PINK Izula, since we are raising money for a girl.

As you can see in the pics, the knife is brand new, and comes with a factory sheath.

All you knife guys already know how awesome the Izula is, but for those who don't know about them, you are missing out! I have a black one that is my EDC blade. It's tough as nails and razor sharp. They are made in the USA, and have a lifetime warranty. If this knife breaks for ANY reason, you send it to ESEE and they send you a brand new one.

The winner of this knife will contact shootin4fun shootin4fun and send payment directly to him. Once he confirms to that he has received payment, rrhodes rrhodes will ship the knife to the winner

This auction will end Sunday May 31st at 9:00pm

The starting bid is $1.00

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL THE BIDDERS. YOU ARE GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THAT ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP A FELLOW ODT BROTHER IN NEED. YOU GUYS MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A MEMBER HERE!

PinkIzula1.jpg
PinkIzula2.jpg
IzulaPink.jpg

Last edited:
OK guys, as some of you know, shootin4fun shootin4fun has a daughter named Faith who is in need of a kidney transplant. For those that haven't heard about it yet, here's a link explaining the situation....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-daughter-needs-a-kidney-transplant.925409/

rrhodes rrhodes has ordered a bunch of ESEE Izula knives in various different colors and has allowed me the honor of auctioning them off here to raise some money for Faiths transplant fund.

Here's a link to his thread about the different knives.....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...e-read-i-need-your-suggestion-auction.931717/

SO HERE WE GO WITH IZULA AUCTION #1 ..............

I thought it would be appropriate to start with a PINK Izula, since we are raising money for a girl.

As you can see in the pics, the knife is brand new, and comes with a factory sheath.

All you knife guys already know how awesome the Izula is, but for those who don't know about them, you are missing out! I have a black one that is my EDC blade. It's tough as nails and razor sharp. They are made in the USA, and have a lifetime warranty. If this knife breaks for ANY reason, you send it to ESEE and they send you a brand new one.

The winner of this knife will contact shootin4fun shootin4fun and send payment directly to him. Once he confirms to that he has received payment, rrhodes rrhodes will ship the knife to the winner

This auction will end Sunday May 31st at 9:00pm

The starting bid is $1.00

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL THE BIDDERS. YOU ARE GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THAT ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP A FELLOW ODT BROTHER IN NEED. YOU GUYS MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A MEMBER HERE!

View attachment 453313 View attachment 453314 View attachment 453334

BangBang - Thank you for getting this started. Let's help Faith and our ODT family out. The pink looks pretty cool. We have a whole line up ready to auction off this summer for Faith. I personally like the OD Green and Tan ones coming up soon. rrhodes

Back
Top Bottom