• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fair price for a 3 ton central heat/air unit

Now if it’s a heat pump and air handler it’s gonna probably be 14 seer let me know what they quoted you and I can help out. I’ll say 4k sounds very cheap depending on what there installing

The equipment is gonna cost 4k, I'm curious about that price. 3 ton 14.5 seer new Rheem/ruud conventional or heat pump system will cost that without labor.

Job has been completed. 14.5 seer Rheem 3 ton unit (heat pump and air handler) for $4150. They put down a new pad to have it all placed on by straw flower bed outside. Installed an ecobee thermostat at my request which raised the price to a tad over 4k(4,142 but i evened it all out to 4,150)
I do appreciate the suggestions on companies to use but im way down here in deep swga where options are limited. Time is/was of the essense as it was nearly 85 degrees outside today per the local 11pm news

The equipment is gonna cost 4k, I'm curious about that price. 3 ton 14.5 seer new Rheem/ruud conventional or heat pump system will cost that without labor.
Perks of living below the gnat line in gods country? Heck idk but will provide pics tomorrow. Dont wanna get out of bed and go outside to snap a pic at the moment

Job has been completed. 14.5 seer Rheem 3 ton unit (heat pump and air handler) for $4150. They put down a new pad to have it all placed on by straw flower bed outside. Installed an ecobee thermostat at my request which raised the price to a tad over 4k(4,142 but i evened it all out to 4,150)
I do appreciate the suggestions on companies to use but im way down here in deep swga where options are limited. Time is/was of the essense as it was nearly 85 degrees outside today per the local 11pm news
If you got a whole system replaced at 4k I’m totally impressed! That’s a steal no doubt! I own a small hvac company and couldn’t come close to that price hope they treat you right!

I appreciate all the input guys. I honestly had no clue i was getting such a "deal"
They obtained my info to fill out warranty part and assured me i was g2g. Small town long time business who have always taken care of things with the quickness if urgency is required. They replaced a capacitor on a sunday night during china flu peak for less than $200 if memory serves right

Back
Top Bottom