• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Facebook marketplace sucks!

Nope too many mods responding to the thread. Never mind I will say it anyway Don't know how to tell the difference between here and there anymore. Alot of them have found us out.

been looking for a 55lb trolling motor, higher on there than on here
used 3 times and bought a xi5 with remote
Moterguide
12volt
45”. 55 lb thrust
Purchased August 2020 changing to a xi5 remote
Runs great,no problems
I will throw in a quick detach mount
B186FDFE-5393-4FE1-A3C2-33DED1B5BC48.jpeg
B5CB9DE0-EB98-4E2A-BEF0-AEF8F0153AA3.png

I have. Sold lots of stuff there. A lot that wouldn’t sell here.
I do as well,... but with Marketplace you get...
People that see something ask you if its available ask question that the answers are already in the description and then ghost you without any chance of YOU being able to warn others with feedback...
I do treat the folks here on ODT different because I usually go into a deal here with some resemblance of respect... :yo:

Too bad that we cannot NEG people in there. We need some of you MODs in there, Please!!! :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :boink:

I was trying to buy a toolbox for my work truck, and one dude had one; we agreed to meet, price and all that. I started traveling towards the city he lives, and then he vanished. Never picked my or replied to my messages. Three days later he texted me "Hey man, are you still coming to get the box?" - I said, no, thanks! I will pass!

Another one, just because I asked the measurements of the toolbox (because his add didn't have any of that..) and I kind said what I thought his toolbox was, trying to get an answer from him; he sent me some very nasty and dirty reply, with all kinds of bad words you can imagine. I reported him, BUT fakebook won't do anything.

Click button “is it still available?”

“I need you to ship it overnight to Queens NY overnight. It’s a gift for my husband who is out of town” “ill pay you in advance”

“I’ll pay you in advance, I’m out of town, my nanny will pick it up”

I'm a marketplace Entrepeneur, and yes the folks do generally suck but their money is green. And have found a few gun deals, disguised amongst the flea makt crap.
That's really cool Brother!

Just let's us know when will be your next "Live Workshop", and how much would be the participation fee. lol 😄😄😅😅😂

Back
Top Bottom