• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Facebook marketplace sucks!

Posting offensive leftist triggering dank memes from here and the market place for me, but the last time I posted in market place, Facebook seems to be too nosy and do not trust them with anything financial related.

Bought some good pieces off the Facebook thing. You look at one thing and it’s a flood of that. Bought a killer Browning display safe, the man said he got a hundred email and dozen calls on the thing, I jumped on my horse and made tracks. Restored it. Bought a truck load of military tires from a young man, seen them in the back ground on with I thought was a Surley. There are some really rare stuff pops up on it. Whole bunch of idiots also. Takes one to know one.

No experience with facebook but craiglist has gone down hill over the years. More lazy cheap people that don't read, don't want to drive and basically want everything for free.

I sell stuff on there now and then I hate it when you get 30 reply's for half of your asking price with in a day Seems like alot of the people are trying to rip you off on there
Well, if you got something that you wanna sell for $500 listed for $1000 and settle for 500

Back
Top Bottom