• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

F U Cabela's

madmarinehays

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
268   0
Reaction score
Long story short.

Cabela's really screwed me over. Place an order for three 40 round PMAG.

When I ordered online and they were in stock. Order canceled.

When I drove to the store and on the website in stock. None were in stock.

When I called to set up curbside pickup and they were in stock at the location. Order canceled.

When I called customer no service to try and figure out a solution, 0 f****** help.

For f***** sake I didn't realize it would be so hard to give these assholes my money.

Should not be a problem in the future. I'm sure other retailers would be happy to take it.

giphy (3).gif

I don't really understand how Cabela's stays in business. There's one of the smaller "outpost" stores here I walk through every now and then because it's next to Costco. I rarely buy anything. It's overpriced. The inventory is not good. And they hire seemingly anyone because it's just a standard retail business; so the chances of getting any help from an employee there isn't all that great. Why not order from an online vendor instead?

Gander mountain here was good because if you didn't have something you needed at the last minute, they probably had it in stock. But they're gone now.

Sportsman's Warehouse is the last big sporting goods store that's worth a damn, in my opinion, but I have to drive to Columbia to visit one.

Back
Top Bottom