• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

F U Cabela's

dude my vintage abu garcia and shimano rods-n- reels arent going anywhere. you can tell the difference between old vs new

my og curados and stradics are 100 times better than anything they got now. all new reels look the same to me, just different stickers. unfortunately shimano has stopped making parts for them as we tried to have my dads stradic sent in for repairs but they told him they dont stock anything for them.

i used to have a abu garcia morrum, the original silver one......until my brother thought it was a good idea to use it snagging those 60lb plus grass carp while i was in iraq....luckily he did not also break the 400 dollar g-loomis gtx rod it was on....

Long story short.

Cabela's really screwed me over. Place an order for three 40 round PMAG.

When I ordered online and they were in stock. Order canceled.

When I drove to the store and on the website in stock. None were in stock.

When I called to set up curbside pickup and they were in stock at the location. Order canceled.

When I called customer no service to try and figure out a solution, 0 f****** help.

For f***** sake I didn't realize it would be so hard to give these assholes my money.

Should not be a problem in the future. I'm sure other retailers would be happy to take it.

i had a similar experience, but not nearly as bad. I wrote a complaint on their website and the manager gave me $100 gift card because of it.

Bass Pro’s acquisition of Cabela’s is what is killing Cabela’s. Cabela’s had quality warm & windproof hunting clothing/boots. BPS has switched them over to their private label brand & put a Cabela’s sticker on it. Cheap Chinese garbage not worth it. The last bibs & parka I bought (thankfully before the change) better last the rest of my life!

Cabela's is a once or twice a year stop for me, and I never buy much, if anything. I do enjoy looking at the used guns in the small room that is sectioned off. I've seen some nice ones in there...Prices? Meh...

It is very difficult to find USA made fishing gear these days. It is sickening.

OP if you are looking for mags and if you are ever in the Marietta/Kennesaw area, drop by Truprep. I don't know if they have 40 rounders, but they usually have a lot of Pmags, Lancers, and some others, and they are very reasonably priced.

Bass Pro’s acquisition of Cabela’s is what is killing Cabela’s. Cabela’s had quality warm & windproof hunting clothing/boots. BPS has switched them over to their private label brand & put a Cabela’s sticker on it. Cheap Chinese garbage not worth it. The last bibs & parka I bought (thankfully before the change) better last the rest of my life!
Careful what you wish for. LOL

cabelas as murican as apple pie
5f99e0a7bd113.image.jpg
BIKER13 BIKER13 in time out??????

Back
Top Bottom