• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evercore silencer update: Out on Form 2

Total failure. I will just have to give one away a different way. There is no way I can pick a name from someone's suggestions because 1000 people said the same 20 names 100 times a piece and if I used any of those i'd have 100 people telling me they were the first yada yada yada. So I'm just going to name it the ARC 22 for ARCman. Nah, my kid's names are Audrey, Riley, and Caden. Hence ARC 22. I hate it but it would be a giant cluster **** to use anything else. Plus I like that name and technically my wife won.

I will, however, give one away somehow when they are ready.

I think the ARC 22 rolls off the tongue alright. It being a hearing safe 22 can makes it perfect for parents who have children who want to shoot. It will help protect their little ears. So the tribute to your kids is a nice touch IMO.

Thanks for the update but 2 weeks REALLY.
J/K Glad to hear all going good.
Thanks again for all you do Nonliberal.
Can not wait till we have these on our rifles.

Thanks for the update but 2 weeks REALLY.
J/K Glad to hear all going good.
Thanks again for all you do Nonliberal.
Can not wait till we have these on our rifles.

Rifles? RIFLES?!?! Who said anything about RIFLES? Mine is goin' on a HANDGUN, thankyouverymuch!... :) ....mikey357

I gotta wait 2 weeks and then another 2 - 4 days just so I can wait 6 mo (give or take) for the ATF to approve me? :). Seriously bro, no sweat. Make the best cans ever, doesn't matter if they take a little extra time.

Dangit.

I guess this means I have to do the trust thing that I've been putting off.

Thanks for the update Nonlib!

Back
Top Bottom