Ethanol Time Warp

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
What year was this picture was this taken ?
I never thought ethanol would have been an option at gas stations way back then!

gas15[2].jpg
Makes me wonder how long this crap has really been used in American gas. :noidea:

......Oh, the things you can learn on ODT that make people so much smarter!

Last edited:
:confused2: Used in what?

Many of the earliest cars, before mass production. My uncle wrote a whole book on it "Alcohol can be a gas" by David Blume, also he has some YouTube videos, in case you watch or read his stuff i don't share the same political views as him.

Last edited:
Dads old '28 Ford Model A will run on coleman lantern fuel if it has to. That thing is 86yrs old and still runs and drives like the day it was new. Its never been rebuilt either, its all original. They don't make 'em like that anymore!

When cars first came out there were electric, alcohol, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, steam.

There were a LOT of choices. We quit trying because gasoline was cheaper and more reliable...

Dads old '28 Ford Model A will run on coleman lantern fuel if it has to. That thing is 86yrs old and still runs and drives like the day it was new. Its never been rebuilt either, its all original. They don't make 'em like that anymore!

theyre becoming more complicated with the addition of electronics to replace the old mechanical functions so we need professionals more often to alter the engine settings or other function of the vehicles

With all of the technological advances we've seen in automobiles, it's kinda crazy that we haven't managed to increase mpg. Seems fishy.

Btw, **** ethanol and corn subsidies.

Back
Top Bottom