• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ER nurse looking to buy masks/goggles

Necrosis Necrosis

hey bro I got that die cutter if you could get people to get me transparency film I can make those shields. Im getting some on my own but this stuff is getting spendy.

Also, if somebody gets me the fabric I can cut patterns for masks fast and identical to be passed on to someone who can stitch them. I dont sew but cnc is faster than tracing and cutting patterns.

nothing in the thousands but we can get a few hundred out.

I"m still seeing stuff available? Are people just ordering things and not getting them?

Attachments

• e shiled.png
    e shiled.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 22
I"m still seeing stuff available? Are people just ordering things and not getting them?
I have no idea. I gave him 95% of my companies ppe and I can make those $7.00 shields for $1.50ish. I cant aford either-but I cant afford $1.50 more than I cant afford $7.00

Im assuming dude wouldnt have driven from brazleton(sp) to my driveway if it wasn’t really important.

also this is me begging publicly for transparency film. I dont care to ask for money it would go 100% to materials-plus when you met me you wouldnt trust me with grown up scissors, much less money. You wont get a write off because I am an idiot, not a charity. It may just help people not die though, so thats pretty swell I think.

Necrosis Necrosis

hey bro I got that die cutter if you could get people to get me transparency film I can make those shields. Im getting some on my own but this stuff is getting spendy.

Also, if somebody gets me the fabric I can cut patterns for masks fast and identical to be passed on to someone who can stitch them. I dont sew but cnc is faster than tracing and cutting patterns.

nothing in the thousands but we can get a few hundred out.
Face shields aren't really a problem at the moment, bleach wiping them and reusing them. Also I've got a decent supply of goggles/glasses that can be wiped down, and I've seen lots of good, cheap DIY ideas for face shields (sheet protector + glasses, sheet protector + weather stripping + elastic). The main thing is N95 or better masks. I've got the stuff I need to DIY N95 level masks, but I hope it doesn't come to that because it's obviously untested and facial seal is a real problem. Disposable gowns/suits are running out fast, as there's not an easy way to clean and reuse most of them.

$8 for a face shield is highway robbery, considering N95's were $1.50 prior to all this and $4-5 each post-panic and I've been buying goggles for $2-4/each in stores when I see them. A lot of the PPE posted on Ebay is shipping from China with a 30 day delay and of questionable quality (fake masks).

Face shields aren't really a problem at the moment, bleach wiping them and reusing them. Also I've got a decent supply of goggles/glasses that can be wiped down, and I've seen lots of good, cheap DIY ideas for face shields (sheet protector + glasses, sheet protector + weather stripping + elastic). The main thing is N95 or better masks. I've got the stuff I need to DIY N95 level masks, but I hope it doesn't come to that because it's obviously untested and facial seal is a real problem. Disposable gowns/suits are running out fast, as there's not an easy way to clean and reuse most of them.

$8 for a face shield is highway robbery, considering N95's were $1.50 prior to all this and $4-5 each post-panic and I've been buying goggles for $2-4/each in stores when I see them. A lot of the PPE posted on Ebay is shipping more from China with a 30 day delay and of questionable quality (fake masks).
Word-thats all the die cut ones are just setup comfy. The fancy the neam n95 mask is not so good for my printer. Single extruder and slooooooow. Let me know if I can help with my fancy arts and crafts.

I'm bumping this back up because I'm on the search for small sized N95s again. Supplies have been pretty good and most of the kinks in the supply chain have been worked out. However, it seems that we are running out of N95s for small faced people (my ICU nurse wife). I ended up making a trip to bring her a P100 half face respirator at work tonight.

I'm looking to buy any small N95s you all might have for a fair price in cash or ammo.

I'm bumping this back up because I'm on the search for small sized N95s again. Supplies have been pretty good and most of the kinks in the supply chain have been worked out. However, it seems that we are running out of N95s for small faced people (my ICU nurse wife). I ended up making a trip to bring her a P100 half face respirator at work tonight.

I'm looking to buy any small N95s you all might have for a fair price in cash or ammo.
How many do you need?

Back
Top Bottom