• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ER nurse looking to buy masks/goggles

To follow what @palmettomoon mentioned, also Northern Tool, welding, roofing, construction, paint, HVAC, plumbing supply, and auto body repair supply stores, as well as industrial supply houses like Grainger and MSC are some other possibilities.
My company does a fair bit of asbestos sampling and we order from Grainger. Grainger told us they have stopped taking on new accounts in order to service their existing accounts and keep stock available.

My company does a fair bit of asbestos sampling and we order from Grainger. Grainger told us they have stopped taking on new accounts in order to service their existing accounts and keep stock available.
Got you. I've also sourced things from MSC, but I just looked at their site, and the PPE I checked is listed as backordered. Still, it's a few more ideas for Necrosis Necrosis There's also ULINE, but I imagine they're swamped, too.

To follow what @palmettomoon mentioned, also Northern Tool, welding, roofing, construction, paint, HVAC, plumbing supply, and auto body repair supply stores, as well as industrial supply houses like Grainger and MSC are some other possibilities.

Last I checked those places are all sold out.

Back
Top Bottom