• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elite Energy 32

As you know from some of my post I don't name drop but know several guys in the hunting TV industry and all are sponsored by Mathews, at a recent ATA show they shot the new elites and loved them, in fact if it was not for sponsorship obligations they would shoot the elite instead....

I told them just put Mathews stickers on an elite and hunt with it...lol

or just use the Mathews for cut away shots..lol

non typical archery off 140 is a dealer for obsession bows and can order them..

NonTypical Archery
Randy Cooper

where abouts on 140 is he located?

FYI. Here's my new bow.

2014 Elite Energy 32 70#
TR React 5 pin sight
TR 6" stabilizer
TR 4 banger quiver
Rip Cord hard core rest

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_07_sa3u3e2u.jpg

been shooting PSE for years. Currently own 2011 Omen. vicious draw cycle but man does it put the deer down. anyhow i went to my local shop and I shot the Elite and the Bowtech Experience. I like the Bowtech hands down for the draw cycle and the valley.

From everything I've read from people that have shot both side by side, deciding between Elite and Obsession basically comes down to whether you want solid limbs(Elite) or split limbs(Obsession). Everything about how they shoot is pretty much the same. I went with a 2013 Obsession last year because it shot better than anything else I'd picked up(never shot an Elite), and Obsession is a Georgia based company. Supposedly, the new 2014 Obsessions shoot even better than last year's, but I'm not really sure I like the new riser design on them.

From everything I've read from people that have shot both side by side, deciding between Elite and Obsession basically comes down to whether you want solid limbs(Elite) or split limbs(Obsession). Everything about how they shoot is pretty much the same. I went with a 2013 Obsession last year because it shot better than anything else I'd picked up(never shot an Elite), and Obsession is a Georgia based company. Supposedly, the new 2014 Obsessions shoot even better than last year's, but I'm not really sure I like the new riser design on them.

I hear ya. I'd still like to shoot an Obsession. I looked at some online and read some good reviews.

I'm considering shooting a 3-D tournament with my new bow. I can't believe how accurate I've gotten with this new bow. It is so solid in my hand.

If you get a chance to shoot an Elite give it a go. It's very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom