• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elite Energy 32

I hear ya. I'd still like to shoot an Obsession. I looked at some online and read some good reviews.

I'm considering shooting a 3-D tournament with my new bow. I can't believe how accurate I've gotten with this new bow. It is so solid in my hand.

If you get a chance to shoot an Elite give it a go. It's very impressive.

If you got somewhere to shoot it, I've got a 2013 Obsession Lethal Force II you can shoot if you just want to see how it shoots. It's not for sale though.

If you got somewhere to shoot it, I've got a 2013 Obsession Lethal Force II you can shoot if you just want to see how it shoots. It's not for sale though.

Cool. Thanks for the offer. Funny that you offer too because I was talking with a couple friends yesterday morning and one of them offered the same. His is a little older though. Maybe we can meet up at an indoor range somewhere and sling some arrows. Governor's Club in Hiram isn't too far from my house...

Yea, just let me know. I don't have it right now as it is at my mom's house in south GA where I hunt. I'm planning to go down to my mom's this weekend, so any time after that will work. I'm retired so I can meet almost any time. I do have school on Mondays and guitar lessons on Wednesdays from 3-4, but other than that I am usually free.

Back
Top Bottom