• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elevated testosterone levels and THC (Delta 8 or 9) use?

Unfortunately after taking delta 8 gummies for a couple of months I finally slept great at night. Then I had 4 different episodes that woke me up during the night with blood pressure bottoming out. So after the time it happened 2 nights in a row I tossed them. Now I'm back to functioning with good ol insomnia yay!
Where were you getting them? Some of that **** they sell at gas stations is inconsistent as hell.
Like one gummy in the box will be 5x stronger than the rest. Sometimes I take one and feel absolutely nothing, sometimes I take one and am freezing cold walking from room to room in my house trying to figure out what I'm looking for, after 30 minutes I realize I'm looking for the phone charger in my hand.

I find this brand to be the best for me. Very consistent, every time you take them you can expect the same effect.

Local shop in town that only sells this kind of stuff carries this brand.

Where were you getting them? Some of that **** they sell at gas stations is inconsistent as hell.
Like one gummy in the box will be 5x stronger than the rest. Sometimes I take one and feel absolutely nothing, sometimes I take one and am freezing cold walking from room to room in my house trying to figure out what I'm looking for, after 30 minutes I realize I'm looking for the phone charger in my hand.

I find this brand to be the best for me. Very consistent, every time you take them you can expect the same effect.

Appreciate the extra incite but it freaked me out enough that I'm staying away from them. They were purchased from CBD pros in Marietta, they have a couple different locations and were well rated. Supposedly all organic and nothing artificial so I initially felt safe about it. I sure do miss those restful nights though 😭💩

Wondering if I did get a batch that might have been supercharged lol! I only took them at night 30 minutes before bed, 1 night I got caught up in a movie and all the sudden I felt like I was floating around and I couldn't focus my eyes and I freaked out grabbed the pillow over my head and went to sleep fast!

Wondering if I did get a batch that might have been supercharged lol! I only took them at night 30 minutes before bed, 1 night I got caught up in a movie and all the sudden I felt like I was floating around and I couldn't focus my eyes and I freaked out grabbed the pillow over my head and went to sleep fast!
:lol:

Sounds like you might have took too much as well. The label on all of them say take one gummy, but most people just starting out should really take half or even less.
Especially if they are 50mg or higher.

Paranoia is gonna happen to most people if they take more than their tolerance can allow.
But I ain't trying to talk you into trying something again if it ain't for you.

Screenshot_20231218_223747_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom