• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elevated testosterone levels and THC (Delta 8 or 9) use?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I've read where elevated testosterone levels have been observed in mice fed Delta 8/9 THC (hemp derived) but there've been no human studies.

Do any of you Delta 9 users have elevated testosterone levels? If you stopped using the Delta 9, did your testosterone levels decrease?

In for info. I was using 8 with a little 9 now and then…it seems to have made me a sheetty(sheettier) person. I had no idea of possible testosterone level raise. Prostate cancer survivor here, and that could be deadly to me…I quit the stuff before I lost ALL my friends…

Depends on if it's Sativa or Indica. Sativa will because it invigorates and makes you want to get up, move and work out whereas Indica is very calming and mellow, snoop doggin
My Son explained the difference between the two, Sativa you can function at an accelerated level where as Indica will put you in da couch

My Son explained the difference between the two, Sativa you can function at an accelerated level where as Indica will put you in da couch
sativa-indica-hybrid-difference-weedmemes.jpg

Just curious about other anecdotal experiences. My doc ordered a bunch of labs/tests beginning Jan 5.

When I was in for the confirmation tests last Friday he came out of his office and talked to me. First question he asked me was, "Have you been walking around feeling like King Kong? Like you can whoop everyone in the room?"

I just laughed and said, "Not since I was 24."

When I was in for the confirmation tests last Friday he came out of his office and talked to me. First question he asked me was, "Have you been walking around feeling like King Kong? Like you can whoop everyone in the room?"
The ODT will do that to ya.

Indica or sativa will equally make you a munchie eating, underachieving dumb ass!!!!
Well, I was that already….but seriously, I went and read the ENTIRE label on my gummies, and nowhere did it say either of those two words….how the hell would a newby know?

Back
Top Bottom