• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

Not trying to make a point........ It is what it is . American's value what they value. To my knowledge , no one in this thread had a 7,8,9 year old child that got shot in the head or chest with a 5.56 round while they were at school.
Leave a shooter in the school for 90 minutes and he would have killed the same number of people with a single shot 22.....Attack inanimate objects instead of offering solutions...they got a name for that.

Need to pass a law that sets up and pays for the funeral expenses for victims of school shootings. Take the money out of everyone's paycheck just like social security.
So the government fails to keep kids safe in their facilities we already pay for whether we have children, or private school or homeschool them and now we have to financially cover their failure all the way to the grave. Makes sense if you don't think about it :wacko:

Now there are a lot of guys that are " take action type " guys that will step up to the pump and get the job done. Former military vets. that have seen action or just brave men who will do what needs to be done in the face of danger. What we saw in Texas was officers to comfortable with their jobs. They were being lax and didn't want to go any further than what they have been accustom to which is write tickets for traffic violations and serving divorce papers or subpoenas. It boils down to they were afraid of actually having to face what Chicago, Detroit and New York officers face on a daily basis. Regular Rosco P. Coltrane types.

THAT IS ALL! ( drop mic. exit stage left )

Amen! Complacency and riding it out till the pension kicks in!! Lots of ducking and dodging and send in the rookies going on! Although, there is A LOT of that in the NYPD.

The thing I really do not understand, just 18 months ago, these people that currently want to ban semi-auto rifles wanted to defund the police and said the police are killing black and brown people left and right. Fast forward to now, those same people literally want to legislate that the police are the only people allowed to have AR-15s. WTF?!
This^^^^

Do you think that we should pass any laws that further restrict firearms?
84A07E2C-D293-404B-89F6-E921EC2F9EBA.jpeg

The biggest thing I don’t understand is how this is everyone’s focus. So many people (liberals) are like “I can’t sleep at night thinking about it.”

13M children in this great country are food insecure. The planet is burning up. The COL is out the roof. Our entire modern western lifestyle is unsustainable. Yet people are hyper focused on this while crying every night about Texas and posting on social media about their support for Ukraine.

Forest through the trees and ****.

The biggest thing I don’t understand is how this is everyone’s focus. So many people (liberals) are like “I can’t sleep at night thinking about it.”

13M children in this great country are food insecure. The planet is burning up. The COL is out the roof. Our entire modern western lifestyle is unsustainable. Yet people are hyper focused on this while crying every night about Texas and posting on social media about their support for Ukraine.

Forest through the trees and ****.

It is just the current topic trending. The mass shooting in Buffalo is old news.

Back
Top Bottom