• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

I traded off my fallout titles, only to buy them back again! Only new Vegas, I still have my fallout 3 GOTY version. Waiting for FO4 too!

Battlefield 3 is sick. Sorry COD, I'm not buying modern warfare 2 again.

Haven't played any of the elder scrolls games before but all of my friends keep talking about it.

Between Morrowind and Oblivion, I probably wasted 500+ hours of my life. Looking forward to another 250 or so gone on Skyrim. Little harder now that I have a couple kids, but you find time for the important stuff.

And yes, it's like Fallout 3 and Oblivion had a baby lol.

I was getting tired of COD...but after Black Ops I said never again...I am going to borrow or rent MW3 just to play the campaign, but I wont sink hours of my life into multiplayer on CoD....rather sink those man hours into BF3 or Skyrim! :D

Been looking through the guide today. Never seen a console (ps3/xbox) game with tho much detail into it (next to Fallout)

Skyrim pisses me off....

It's to damn good and I can't pull away from it long enough to play any gears and I miss gears. I also have the new Assassins Creed but damn Skyrim won't let me play anything else....

Skyrim pisses me off....

It's to damn good and I can't pull away from it long enough to play any gears and I miss gears. I also have the new Assassins Creed but damn Skyrim won't let me play anything else....

Skyrim won't let me quit, even after I get killed in a cave and rage quit.

Got home from Sc last night at 6pm and played till 3 this morning. Made the day long as heck but I'm back to playing again tonight! This is ridiculous. Never had a game, even COD or Battlefield, suck me in this bad. I love fighting the Dragons too.

Got home from Sc last night at 6pm and played till 3 this morning. Made the day long as heck but I'm back to playing again tonight! This is ridiculous. Never had a game, even COD or Battlefield, suck me in this bad. I love fighting the Dragons too.

Yep, I finally bought a house so I can stash away the dragon bones/scales so I can eventually start crafting Dragon Armor.

Back
Top Bottom