• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Who's got it? Thoughts/Opinions?

I just bought it and the guide to play when I get back home. Cant wait it looks amazing. Big fan of Bethesda and the Fallout series.

Oh God, prepare to throw your life away for the next couple months. I picked it up on release day, and it's sucked up so much of my time. Sooooo good. It takes some of the refinements Bethesda made with Fallout 3, adds a lot of snow and dragons, and awesome waterfalls to the Oblivion you already know.

I couldn't get into oblivion for some reason, I count myself lucky! When I get into a game, that's all I focus on until I'm done with it, skyrim and oblivion seem like games you can't ever be done with

Well, Skyrim makes a few references back to Oblivion, but it takes place 200 years after the events in Oblivion, in a different region, so you won't miss much. It also makes some references back to Morrowind, such as the inclusion of more non-human races.

I've been jumping between Battlefield 3 and Skyrim on PC....they are both awesome...but I do enjoy laying waste to my enemies on the battlefield mmore then talking to wizards and elves...I never did get into Morrowind or Oblivion, but Skyrim is pretty frickin' awesome.

I've been jumping between Battlefield 3 and Skyrim on PC....they are both awesome...but I do enjoy laying waste to my enemies on the battlefield mmore then talking to wizards and elves...I never did get into Morrowind or Oblivion, but Skyrim is pretty frickin' awesome.
I never really got into Morrowind, but Oblivion's interface was more intuitive, and easier to use. I think Bethesda's done right by moving more in the right direction on Skyrim's interface. I do like how they've switched to the Fallout-style lockpicking, rather than the old, annoying lockpicking from Oblivion. I can't wait to see what they do with Fallout 4.

Back
Top Bottom