• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EFT form 1 processing times

LWRC PSD 8.5
LWRC SMG 45
LWRC REPR MK II 12.7
RADIAN 300 BO build
-All already suppressed

• Form Type: Regular EForm 1 ($200) X 4
  • Entity: Trust 1 RP
  • Fingerprint Type: EFT Upload
  • Pending: 03/11/23

Reddit NFA tracker shows that paid forms are taking about half as long w/ EFT uploads, but I guess time will tell. For those interested, I got my EFT file at GA Firing Line, did the consult service for em, and had all engraved the same day. Im excited to slap some stocks around

LWRC PSD 8.5
LWRC SMG 45
LWRC REPR MK II 12.7
RADIAN 300 BO build
-All already suppressed

• Form Type: Regular EForm 1 ($200) X 4
  • Entity: Trust 1 RP
  • Fingerprint Type: EFT Upload
  • Pending: 03/11/23

Reddit NFA tracker shows that paid forms are taking about half as long w/ EFT uploads, but I guess time will tell. For those interested, I got my EFT file at GA Firing Line, did the consult service for em, and had all engraved the same day. Im excited to slap some stocks around
I've been following the Reddit thread since December. There is no significant difference in processing times between paid vs amnesty, or eft vs paper finger print cards. 90% are running between 28 and 38 days, just like clock work. Trusts are adding a little time, but nothing to write about. They seem to be checking closer to see that every I is dotted and T is crossed, and the passport photo is 100% within guideline.

I've been following the Reddit thread since December. There is no significant difference in processing times between paid vs amnesty, or eft vs paper finger print cards. 90% are running between 28 and 38 days, just like clock work. Trusts are adding a little time, but nothing to write about. They seem to be checking closer to see that every I is dotted and T is crossed, and the passport photo is 100% within guideline.
I’ve seen amnesties coming back around 50 and the paid are looking like 2-5 weeks but who knows

yup. my first efiled form 4 took almost 9 months. the 2nd is a week behind it. we shall see.
I had multiple cans certified on 4/29/22 that still haven’t got approved, but I’ve already received two cans from 5/10 certification date! Submitted 3 form 1’s yesterday and here is to hoping they get these done in a timely and organized manner. Reddit is showing can approvals from certifications of June 2022! They need to go back a few months and find mine!

I had multiple cans certified on 4/29/22 that still haven’t got approved, but I’ve already received two cans from 5/10 certification date! Submitted 3 form 1’s yesterday and here is to hoping they get these done in a timely and organized manner. Reddit is showing can approvals from certifications of June 2022! They need to go back a few months and find mine!
It's time to call and see what's up.

It's time to call and see what's up.
Called last week and we’re told that all cans still pending?? Not sure if that’s a delay or means they’re lost on someone’s desk. Also was advised to send an email to ask the experts and never received a reply. I’ll call again Monday.

Back
Top Bottom