• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

eForms Form 1 Question

N4_Actual

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
I just submitted two eForms Form 1 applications. On the site there was a page after the line items for the firearms info (serial, caliber, etc etc) asking for images of the receiver engravings. It is my understanding that these are optional and not required. I don’t recall submitting any pictures of my receiver engravings on a previous Form 1 submission that was approved just fine. Can anyone clarify? Will I get a denial and have to start over again? Thanks

This might be the new way they are doing for the arm braces and want that info for that or any form 1 as that's basically what there trying to do with pistols with braces is make it a sbr . But that's just what I'm guessing here

I just submitted two eForms Form 1 applications. On the site there was a page after the line items for the firearms info (serial, caliber, etc etc) asking for images of the receiver engravings. It is my understanding that these are optional and not required. I don’t recall submitting any pictures of my receiver engravings on a previous Form 1 submission that was approved just fine. Can anyone clarify? Will I get a denial and have to start over again? Thanks
pretty strange. I have never engraved a SBR before i got my stamp approved.

Well they will need the serl number to keep on record for the nfa item. Engraving is for a can or homemade firearm that's going to be s sbr , sbs, aow. The factory serl number on a receiver is going to be the number they use

Well they will need the serl number to keep on record for the nfa item. Engraving is for a can or homemade firearm that's going to be s sbr , sbs, aow. The factory serl number on a receiver is going to be the number they use
Yes I understand that. I input all the info on the stripped receiver into the appropriate section on eForms. I will have to engrave my info on to the lower as well. This is the page in question.

Attachments

• 21EEEE19-4835-4CCF-9737-0C6B159C8C48.jpeg
    21EEEE19-4835-4CCF-9737-0C6B159C8C48.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom