• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Efile Form 1

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I just finished Efiling for an SBR. After I paid my $200, I was forced offline and back to the login page on eForms. Is this normal? Also, how long after you pay does it take to receive the email with the documents to print off and take to CLEO as well as the cover sheet to send back to ATF with fingerprint cards?

You should be able to print off the cover sheet for your prints right off the site. I made the mistake of thinking they email them. So waited a bit, by the time I realized what I was supposed to do, I had to refile.

You should be able to print off the cover sheet for your prints right off the site. I made the mistake of thinking they email them. So waited a bit, by the time I realized what I was supposed to do, I had to refile.
That is new to me. I have always had them email almost immediately after filing in the past but I just went back and looked and the cover letter is there, right below the photo I submitted. I printed it out. I wish they would update their instructions or be more customer service oriented and helpful. I guess being govt employees they don't feel any need to help you out. Honestly, I just helped someone file theirs on July 16th and they emailed a copy of the cover letter for that one. Strange, they move the goal posts and don't tell you.

I got my email from the ATF about an hour after my initial post. I got my cover letter and copies of my Form 1 to take to the local PD. Thanks for the replies fellas. Now I'm just wondering how long the turn around will be.

I got my email from the ATF about an hour after my initial post. I got my cover letter and copies of my Form 1 to take to the local PD. Thanks for the replies fellas. Now I'm just wondering how long the turn around will be.
The one I filed on July 16 came back in exactly 16 days.

Back
Top Bottom