• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EDC pocket dump

Kimber solo and a Crkt.

Attachments

• IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 25
I don’t understand no one not carrying a good pocket knife.you never know,it could be your love one you will need to cut car seat to get them out.
Agreed, I have carried a knife since I was about 12, and I am always surprised when someone asks me " do you have a knife?" and my reply is always, "yes, why don't you have one?"

I don’t understand no one not carrying a good pocket knife.you never know,it could be your love one you will need to cut car seat to get them out.

Agreed, I have carried a knife since I was about 12, and I am always surprised when someone asks me " do you have a knife?" and my reply is always, "yes, why don't you have one?"
I have to remind my son when we are going somewhere he is not supposed to carry a pocket knife. Normally goes in his pocket when he gets off the bus. Especially if we go to something at the school. I remind him that after school is still at school. I always carry a knife and often two of them.

I have to remind my son when we are going somewhere he is not supposed to carry a pocket knife. Normally goes in his pocket when he gets off the bus. Especially if we go to something at the school. I remind him that after school is still at school. I always carry a knife and often two of them.
I got suspended for three days in high school, I had a little old timer three blade folder that I used to open a chicken feed bag one morning in my pocket, when I was changing for gym class it fell out, and a pansy student went and told.

I got suspended for three days in high school, I had a little old timer three blade folder that I used to open a chicken feed bag one morning in my pocket, when I was changing for gym class it fell out, and a pansy student went and told.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom